How to order
Call or text 231-499-2091 or email us at email@example.com. We’d love to chat first before your order is placed. We’ll help make sure you are choosing the correct size frame, wheels/tires, and stem length/bar width. We are also open to any other custom build ideas you may have.
If you think we nailed it with our stock build and know exactly which size you need, simply continue below.
Once you place your order, your bike is professionally assembled with the utmost attention to detail here at BBCo Headquarters. We carefully box your bike in a large heavy duty double corrugated cardboard box and ship it to you with only the front wheel, seat post, and handlebars removed. We even set it up tubeless here. Customers have told us they were riding only 20 minutes after the box arrived at their doorstep. Just saying….please don’t rush!
You are responsible for properly affixing the handlebar assembly to the fork. If you do not feel confident in your ability to do so, please give your local bike shop a visit. ALWAYS use a torque wrench when tightening any bolts on any part of our bikes, no exceptions!
- 148x12mm Boost thru-axle frame
- 110x15mm Boost RAMHORN fork
- Fits up to 27.5×3 or 29×2.6 tires
- Recommended smallest tire 700x45c
- 3 triple boss mounts on the frame
- 2 triple boss mounts on the Ramhorn fork
- Rack and fender mounts
- Flat mount brake
- Ultradistance Gravel Friendly Geometry. (UGFG)
- 73mm BSA Standard Bottom Bracket
- Full-internal cable routing *it’s what’s on the inside that counts* TM
- 3AL-2.5V double-butted titanium frame
- 6AL-4V billet head tube, bb, dropouts, derailleur hanger, and chainstay plate
Please note that some heights may fit two different frame sizes, depending.
|Your Height||Frame Size|
|6’5″ – 6’8″||62cm|