*This Photo is of a Rival 1 build. Sorry, we’ve been too busy building and shipping Beaux’s to get a studio shot of a Force 1. Check our instagram feed for Force 1 Beaux pics or use your wild imagination.
How to order
Call or text 231-499-2091 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to chat first before your order is placed. We’ll help make sure you are choosing the correct size frame, wheels/tires, and stem length/bar width. We are also open to any other custom build ideas you may have.
If you think we nailed it with our stock build and know exactly which size you need, simply continue below.
Choose your frame size, wheel size, and tires. We’ll get to work on your build asap. Most builds take us about a week. The bicycle will arrive to you 99% built in a heavy duty 58x12x32 box. You’ll just need to install the front wheel and handlebar. We even set it up tubeless! We will include a free torque wrench upon request.
Full Build & Geometry Specs CLICK HERE
- 148x12mm Boost thru-axle frame
- 100x15mm RAMHORN fork
- Fits up to 27.5×3 or 29×2.6 tires
- 3 triple boss mounts on the frame
- 2 triple boss mounts on the Ramhorn fork
- Rack and fender mounts
- Flat mount brake
- Ultradistance Gravel Friendly Geometry. (UGFG)
- 73mm BSA Standard Bottom Bracket
- Full-external cable routing *it’s whats on the outside that counts* TM
- dropper post routing (external down tube – internal seat tube)
- 3AL-2.5V double-butted titanium frame
- 6AL-4V billet head tube, bb, dropouts, derailleur hanger, and chainstay plate
Please note that some heights may fit two different frame sizes, depending.
|Your Height||Frame Size|